Saturday, August 27, 2005

Belly Faces

I am in a huge discount store. It's kinda like Sears, but different... more like Walmart... budget. I am checking out some stuff, and see Julie, a friend I haven't seen in years, and wasn't on good terms with when we last saw each other. She is very pregnant, and I can't help but look at her belly. She pulls up her shirt, and lo and behold, her baby's face is protruding from the top of her stomach... not only that, but it's eyes are open, and you can see them. There's a face coming out of the top of her stomach, big blue eyes open & blinking at me. It's the strangest thing, and I wonder if this is some new step in evolution. We talk for a little while, and it's extremely awkward.

I take an elevator down to the first floor, an entire wall is missing, and it's kinda scary, trying not to fall off the edge.

Later, I break into her house, and read her diary about our meeting. She has a lot of wrought iron furniture, and her place is small with bad brown carpet. There is a lot of white out in the book, and she says that she is worried that her butt was "too comfy looking" Not sure what that means.

And odd dream overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home