Friday, August 05, 2005

Tour Bussin' 'Rents

Driving through a field in a big tour bus type camper. I'm with my parents, and we're driving through a field - we have an hour to get to our flight, so we're a little rushed. I have two towels with me. One is dingy white, the other is royal blue with some crazy pattern on it. I'm clutching them to me, and they're all damp. There's this weird crack in the wall in the bus that's big enough for me to see the ground. My towels keep almost falling through it, and I keep trying to fit them through the crack so they'll hang & dry. They both fall through, and I'm all upset, asking everyone to stop the bus. My dad & I get out to go & get the towels, both of which have been run over by the bus. We're in a big meadow, and the grass is all dewey, fog is coating everything, and there's a ramshackle fence cutting through it with saggy wire.

I'm in someone's house. It's very 70's neglected, with green shag rug in the basement, and wood panels everywhere. Her mom is getting drunk, very drunk - she's supposed to be sober, a recovering alcoholic, but she's got these big biker type guys down there with her, and she's slamming back hard liquor. She's partying it up, dancing on top of the coffee table, shaking her ass, which is encased in too light leopard print pants. She has big hair, big crunchy smoker eighties-mom hair. She keeps running at us screaming, and when we get scared, she just laughs & laughs. She starts breaking shit, and we wonder if we should call the cops or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home